I guess it's in his blood! Daddy grew up playing baseball, played in college, and has coached baseball ever since. Mommy grew up at the baseball field, spent 100% of her time there watching Uncle Brian's games, traveling with his select team, watching him play in high school and college. It's inevitable that Weston will love baseball too! Ha!
Tonight, we decided to take Wes to Rosa's for dinner. The boy loves Rosa's - I think mainly because our trips there usually end with a visit to Sheridan's right next door! And yes, that did happen tonight too! Anyways, in an effort to prepare him to eat good, I was telling him that he needed to put some weight on. He replies, "No, Mommy. I will just put my baseball jersey on." We told him that we sure like how he thinks!!!! I think we have many more nights at the baseball field in our future!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness he is the cutest baseball player! I would agree that anyone would be shocked if he didn't like baseball!
Cutest little baseball player ever!
He is so cute! Looks like a natural :) It is definately in his blood! I also have a feeling that Halley will be a cheerleader :)
Thanks, Heather! I keep reminding myself of that! Doesn't that song just make you cry :)
Weston~ You definitely look like a true baseball player in that outfit. WOW! I can't wait for Belle to cheer you on at your games. You will probably be the "hottie" baseball player Belle will come home and tell me about!
Post a Comment