It's hard to believe that our little girl is one! She is growing so fast! I have uploaded several pictures from her party on her big day.... We are so blessed to have both sets of grandparents, great-grandparents, and our Aunt Amanda and Uncle Brian here in town to celebrate with! Let the pictures begin....
Yes, these are all Halley's! Somewhat ridiculous, I realize, but you only turn 1 once!!!!

My MaMa lets me have whatever I want, and the birthday girl wants cinnamon pizza!

She knows that she is the center of attention today!

Trying to walk...

I think she can, and just doesn't want to yet!

Wes had to help open the presents!

At least he shows Halley what he is opening for her!!!!
He would say, "That so cute, Hals!" I'm sure Daddy was ecstatic about that....

Halley showing me her new poodle...she kissed & kissed on it!

Wanting to see the view from the other side of the camera!

My angel....

She got a talking baby doll, and she LOVES it!

Why is everyone singing to me??

Started out slowly...

Wow! This is good!

It's all over now!

Hugs all around! What a great night!

3 comments:
Wish we could have been there!! Happy Birthday Sweet Halley! Love ,Buddy and Donna
I love the bithday girl's outfit!! She looks precious! And I can't believe all of the gifts :) I am sure the first year must fly by... I know Crockett's first month has! Give your sweet Halley a big hug from me. She looks more and more like her mama!
your p=ssy is almost ready I can't wait
Post a Comment