Monday, January 26, 2009

Little Miss Halley - Oh, how you've grown!


Our little angel is growing so quickly!  I wish I could hit the pause button and enjoy this time - I learned with Weston how quickly it goes by!!!!  We have started thinking about her 1st birthday, which is coming up in April.  So hard to believe!  Halley continues to be the sweetest little girl!  She is so happy, easy-going, and lovable!

At 9 1/2 months, here is what Halley is up to:
- Crawling!
- Pulling up on to anything and everything - furniture, our legs, etc.
- Cruising a little
- Walking while holding our fingers
- Saying mama, dada, bubba, and the cutest baby babble that we can't understand
- Cutting teeth - she has 2 on bottom, and is working on the top two
- Waving
- Playing bashful when she sees her Grandpa
- Kissing the cute baby she sees in the mirror
- Kissing her Daddy.  She reserves most of her kisses for him!
- Dancing, dancing, and more dancing!

This is the day she first crawled!!!!  1/9/09

Fingers make the best teethers!
With big brother on our first ride together in the wagon.  
They both LOVED it!  Think they look much alike?
Playing with her friends Hana and Hudson

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Little Miss Halley...you are such a doll baby. I can't believe that you are crawling and pulling up everywhere. WOW! You just need to stop growing, and let us all enjoy this baby stage just a little bit longer. :) You are too sweet and we love you. I can't believe that the one year mark is coming up. Unbelievable!

Anonymous said...

love he teeth coming, just graze them lightly up and down my c=ck and make me cum in your mouth