Thursday, January 8, 2009

Visit with Santa

Like most 2 year olds, Weston loves Santa..... from a distance!!!!  He was not thrilled to get anywhere close to him!  We are so lucky that Santa is both sweet and clever!  He was able to get Weston to sit on a bench and snuck around behind us so that Daddy could snap a quick picture.  Mommy being in the picture was definitely not part of the plan, but hey, it is a really funny memory!!!  I wish we could have gotten a picture of Weston's face when he turned around and saw Santa behind him!!!  Too funny!

Halley doesn't know to be afraid just yet!
Completely unsuspecting....
Oh yea, he has no clue why everyone in line behind us is giggling.  I guess he thinks they are laughing at him!

What a sweet Santa!  We are loyal Holland Gardens Christmas customers thanks to him!  Not only were the visit and pictures free, but he took so much time with us.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is the oldest living Santa. Bryan and I thought Annabelle might break him. He is sweet, but boy, he looks fragile in person!