I remember that I loved Santa Land when I was little, so we had to take Weston this year! It was a hit! He loved looking at all of the scenes they have set up. I think the elves were the biggest hit though! I think we picked one of the coldest nights to go. We had poor little Halley so bundled up that she couldn't move. It worked though! When we got back to the car, I checked her, and she was warm and toasty.... I was jealous!!!
Anyways, we will have to make Santa Land an annual tradition. It didn't take us all that long to explore all that we needed to, and it was FREE! It really got us into the Christmas spirit!
Chad and the kids looking at the HUGE tree....Chad is 6'5", so that tree must be over 25' tall!
1 comment:
Weston, Annabelle would LOVE to watch "Speed", as she calls Lightning McQueen, with you. Holler at us, and you and Belle can have your first movie date. The moms will pop you some popcorn! :)
Post a Comment