Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Eve

We have Christmas as a foursome and then with my side of the family on Christmas Eve... talk about present overload!  I have never seen as many presents as there were at my parents house!!!  It was nuts!  The kids had a ball, and were present-opening experts by the end of the day!  What a great time we all had.  It is so special to be able to spend every Christmas with the most important people in our lives!  We are so blessed to live here with our families!

Halley excited about presents!
Love the tights, girlfriend!
Weston is dying with anticipation!
Mom, enough!  Let's open them!
The tree at our house BEFORE the destruction began!  :)
BTW, breakable ornaments and concrete floors DON'T mix!  We lost several this year!
Even funnier still, when taking down the tree, Chad and I found golf balls, wiffle balls, hacky sacks, you name it!  Was the kid throwing them into the tree, or what????
Weston knew all the pink presents were Halley's.  
"Here you go Hal."
She would rather play with the ribbons!
Family picture...
Uncle Brian was waving to get Halley's attention, so Wes is waving back at him.

2 comments:

Jennifer and Brian said...

Hi Heather!!! I am so happy that you stumbled across my blog! What fun to reconnect with you! I have just spent at least an hour reading through your blog and catching back up with you. You have a beautiful family! I will be checking back often to keep up. Thanks for saying Hi!

jacy said...

So cute... I came across your blog on The Carthey's site... So glad I can add you as our friend :)
http://readysetrobersons.blogspot.com