Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The MANY faces of Weston!!!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this kid!?!!  He is unbelievable!  In fact, Chad and I have said at least 100 times lately... "He is awesome!  How incredibly blessed and lucky are we to be his parents?!"

I do love this age!  Weston has such a cute little personality!   He rules the roost one moment, and then he's shy as can be the next.  He is ornery and wild (like any 2 year old boy!) and then so sweet and gentle.  We love every minute we spend with him!

The things he says crack us up!  We don't know where he picks some of this stuff up!  In 2009, I am going to make a point to be better about documenting the cute conversations we have.  For instance, he loves to replay the events of the day.  Last night, before bed, he wanted to talk all about putting the Christmas decorations up.  He is fascinated with the attic, and wanted to know what all was up there!  He kept talking about Daddy going up the ladder and down, and that Daddy knocked bows off the Christmas presents (yes, you can't mess up in front of Weston!  He will rat you out in a heartbeat!)  He then tells me that he wants to "snuggle with Mommy for a minute!"  Heart melts at that point....  When I finally convince him to get in his bed, he tells me "put your hand on Weston, Mommy."  He just needs that touch to feel safe and sound.  I could have slept right there on the floor next to him all night!!!!  

I thought it was cute that Denae captured so many of the "faces of Weston"!  Enjoy!  He's my angel.




2 comments:

Emily said...

Weston, you are such a sweet boy. You are so kind and adorable. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Weston, you are awesome. We had sooo much fun with you and precious Halley during Christmas.
Lots of love,
Grammy and Coach