No one would ever have been able to explain how much fun it would be to have a sweet little girl! Don't get me wrong - I absolutely LOVE having a boy too. It is wonderful having one of each! I have more fun watching Halley's personality grow and develop each day. I love the way she squeals when she is happy, and how she scrunches up her sweet little nose when she smiles. I love that she is so sensitive, and will get upset if you look at her wrong or if Weston gets in her space - so dramatic, already! It is so fun to see the rough & tough boy side of things and then get to compare that to this babydoll, sweet, precious, tender little girl!!!
And, although Emily tried to tell me, it is more fun than I could have ever imagined to shop for and dress a little girl! I have been known to put her in an outfit, take pictures, change outfits, and start over!!!! She is so patient with me!
Halley, what a blessing you are to our family. You and Weston are the light of my life, and my reason for being! You two and your Daddy are THE MOST important things in my life!
Happy 8 month Birthday Halley Girl! Time sure flies!
I love these where she is looking down and you can see just how loooong her eyelashes are! (She gets them from Daddy, not me!)
3 comments:
she is so very beautiful! And yes, little girls are sooo fun to dress and "decorate"!
Miss. Halley...you are too cute. I love how you have some of the same clothes as Annabelle. Did you know that Annabelle wore that tutu outfit to your mommy's baby shower when she was having Weston??? Love it!!!! I love all of your hats too.
good girl open wide here it comes or should I say cums, taste good hey sweetie
Post a Comment