We had Halley's 8 month pictures taken not long ago. Denae took them again, and did a fabulous job! I wanted some pics in her girly room, so Denae just came by the house. We had so much fun dressing her up, wrapping her in pearls and feathers, and even dancing like a monkey when she started to get too tired to smile. I LOVE pictures! I know we will look back at them often and treasure these moments with our babies!!!
I was going to post only my favorites, but they are all favorites!









2 comments:
Oh, Heather, she is PRECIOUS!!! The 3rd picture from the top is my favorite :) I bet you are having so much fun with her!!!
What a great idea! I wish that we had Annabelle's picture taken in her nursery. Miss. Halley, you are such a doll baby! I love the hat box pictures. We did that with Annabelle at 6 months old and I love those pictures. I also love the black outfit with the sequins. Too cute!
Post a Comment