Sunday, December 7, 2008

Breakfast with Mrs. Santa???

Me, Mom, Tricia, and Amanda took the kids to Breakfast with Santa this year.  It wasn't nearly as neat as I remember it being back when we were elves.  I remember entertainment, lots of elves, and Santa making his grand entrance.  This year's was more like eating at McDonalds.  Oh, I guess Mrs. Claus did come in and read a quick story.  That was about it.  

Wes was happy to sit and color the whole time.  He didn't want anything to do with Mrs. Claus!  He is definitely in a "scared of Santa" phase.

Holiday Happening, on the other hand, was awesome!  We shopped til we dropped!!!!  By the end of the day, Amanda and I were seriously thinking about buying comfortable shoes just so we wouldn't have to walk to the car in our heels.  I don't think my feet have EVER hurt that bad.  Next year we will wear tennis shoes!!!!!!!!    


He is literally holding his hands down, so that he won't touch the decorations and get in trouble.  Love it!!!  I can just hear him saying to himself, "Don't touch it, don't do it Weston!"


Halley was happy to sit on Mrs. Claus' lap...I give her another year!

Not sure if he's supposed to be sitting on the decorations or not.


Ok, good!  Mom thinks it's funny!!!

Here's what happens when Halley is added to the mix...big hugs, I think!

Wes and his Aunt Mandy!  What a precious smile!

2 comments:

Emily said...

We went to that too. Strange, but cute. Those pictures are too sweet. I bet they wouldn't mind if two really cute kids played on the decorations! :)

The Simdons said...

Heather,

Your family is so adorable! Halley and Westin are so cute! What fun you must have dressing that baby girl!!!! It was so great to hear from you!

Kelli