Sunday, December 7, 2008

First Thanksgiving Dinner!

I really didn't think that I would be attending "Thanksgiving Dinner" at school until Weston started Kindergarten!  What a fun surprise to find out that Southcrest has an annual Thanksgiving Dinner for students and parents!  Chad wasn't able to join us, but Weston and I had a great time!  The older kids (3s and 4s) sang a couple of songs, which Wes loved!  He clapped enthusiastically at the end.  I can't imagine that he could be up on the stage singing next Thanksgiving!!!  Crazy! 

Stylin! We had to get dressed up for the event!!

I can't  tell you how much he enjoyed wearing this sweater.  We almost weren't able to get him to take it off!!!!

Enjoying turkey and dressing....it was actually GOOD!  Wes eats SO slow!  We were literally the last ones in the auditorium!!!!!

Chillin' at Grandma's after a big meal.



No comments: