Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Day at "School"...

This past week, Weston's school had "Pumpkin Day".  Weston was fired up and talked about getting a "little punkin" for days before hand.  Thankfully, my sweet friend Holly works at KDO and was able to sneak away from her class to take pictures.  Her little girl is Kendall, whom Weston apparently has a crush on.  The teachers informed me a couple of weeks ago that Weston was putting his arm around her, laying his head on her shoulder, and even laid down with his head in her lap while she played with his hair!  Chad and I don't quite know what to think about "Romeo".  It's kind of sweet, but at the same time a little worrisome.  :)  I told Weston that he should remember how big of a guy Kendall's daddy is!!!  Anyways, thanks so much for the pictures Holly!  I always wish I could be a fly on the wall at school, and this is the next best thing!  

Weston's class - from left to right (I think I have all the names right!?):
Luke, Ms. Rhonda, Kendall, Hayden, Hope, Graham, Ms. Karina, Florrie, Charlie, and Weston

Weston and Ms. Karina writing his name on his "little" pumpkin.  He loves Ms. Karina!
Notice the curly hair?  We got a haircut last night, and it's all gone.  Dad is happy.  Mom is depressed.  Chad says it will grow back.  There's something about those curls.  I know it was starting to look more like a "fro", but I just loved them.  If anyone knows of a good place to take a 2 year old for a hair cut, let me know.  We have had nothing but bad experiences.  Sure wish Aunt Donna lived closer!!!

I love how innocent he looks in this picture!

We had to have a pumpkin shirt to wear on "pumpkin day"!  Thank you Grandpa for going, literally, all over town to find one for him!  Who would have ever thought?  My Dad...shopping!  He will do anything for these kids!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the pumpkin shirt...way to go, Grandpa!!!! Weston is such a sweetheart. I know he had fun picking his pumpkin. We need to get together soon.