Those of you who really know me know that I have never really had short hair. Last Friday I decided I was tired of having long hair and needed a change. Well, I actually decided that about a month ago, but my appointment was last Friday. My stylist cut 8 to 10 inches....pretty drastic. (It still cracks me up that most people don't notice. Must be something about curly hair.) I have gone from 20 minutes of blow drying time, to less than 3! I can do a lot with an extra 17 minutes!!! Wes is in the pics with me, showing off his new short hair as well - I'm still sad about those sweet curls of his. I will have to post some from his pictures with Denae - she got some precious ones of his curls before we cut them. Will do that later....
Change is good.
4 comments:
LOVE IT!!! You look gorgeous, and I completely understand enjoying 17 extra minutes...that is great! Your little man is precious!
How pretty! You've always had beautiful hair and it's just as amazing shorter, too! Love it!
Love the hair!!
I noticed, and I Love it! An extra 17 minutes is a bunch of time! WOW!
Post a Comment