We took the kids to the "Pumpkin Patch" this weekend. Weston loved it! He ran from one pumpkin to the next, and had filled our wagon before we knew it! Halley had no clue what was going on, but smiled for pictures nonetheless!!! If only we could get our 2 year old to sit still and pose for pictures... yea right! Anyways, Weston is thrilled with his new pumpkins. He insists that we look at them sitting on the porch each time we walk by the door!
March 2018
2 months ago
3 comments:
I saw your pictures on Denae's website...your babies are absolutely precious!!! Little Weston looks just like his Uncle Brian!!!! Denae took Braidy's pictures back in July when he was 5 days old, she's amazing!!! Looks like your family is just doing great...I will become one of your blog readers now, I hope that's ok!
How cute! I love Halley's headbands! I soooo miss the headband stage of life:(
Little "Romeo" Weston is so dang cute, it should be a crime! Your kids are so adorable.
Those pictures are adorable. We need to get a picture of Miss. Halley and Annabelle in their matching outfits. I know that had so much fun!
Post a Comment