A few weeks ago, Denae Hutson was able to meet us and take some pictures of the kids. We have NONE of Weston, since he is terrified of photography studios. Denae was so good with him! He followed her around, and even held her hand at one point. He was not the easiest subject as he was more interested in playing with leaves, berries, and anything else. How do you get a 2 year old to sit still for a picture?? Denae was able to get some really good pictures of our little angels anyways (a miracle, yes!) I highly recommend her, if you are lucky enough to find an opening in her schedule. Her blog is: www.denaehutsonphotography.blogspot.com
Sweeties! Gosh I miss his curls.













1 comment:
Those pictures are absolutely adorable. I love Miss. Halley eating her tutu and Weston's close-ups. You will treasure those pictures forever. Precious!
Post a Comment