This past football season, Chad and I were brave and thought we would take both kids with us to watch a game. Both of them did great so long as we had food to distract them with!!! As soon as the food ran out, they got wiggly and we had to leave (for the sake of those around us!).
Here are a few pics....
Weston in his "run from the camera phase"

Still not going to look at the camera!

Nope, still not looking Mom!

Halley is too busy to slow down for a picture, unless.....

Mom forces her to pose!

You can't make me look at you Mom...

Hey, you tricked me that time!

After we left the game, the kids had a blast running around on campus!

Probably my favorite picture of the night!

I'm having so much fun right now that I have forgotten about not looking at the camera! :)

1 comment:
Your kids look super cute in their Red Raider gear! I have the same trouble getting pics from my kids, take a million to get one good one! Came across your blog awhile back & added you to my blog roll ;)
Post a Comment