Thursday, March 25, 2010

Halloween 2009

Yes, this is VERY late! I'm trying to catch up as I can!!!!

This past Halloween Weston was a baseball player and Halley was a leopard. I thought that we would have plenty of years to dress up as an athlete, so I tried and tried to get Weston to pick something different... to no avail. He would not even think about dressing up as anything but a baseball player! Oh well! He says that is all he will ever be for Halloween.... we'll see about that!

Both kids enjoyed trick or treating around the neighborhood, and Weston was perfectly happy to stop trick or treating after just a few treats! We can't wait to see how Halloween 2010 will compare!

At Brooks' birthday party!

Little leopard on the move!

Weston and Mommy made Halloween cupcakes! He was the official "sprinkler".

Tasting his work....yum!

I hot rolled Halley's hair for the first time... reminds me of dance recitals! I can't wait!

Checking out their Halloween treats...


Still, our boy refuses to look at the camera...





Halley was bound and determined to carry Weston's basket!

Sweet leopard!


Wes and Halley with Gracie, the injured cheerleader!


Post Halloween.... Halley recovering and spending the next day in her Halloween PJs. I love how tiny she looks in this chair...




No comments: