Monday, February 23, 2009

Whisper in your ear...

This post is kind of a catch up from the past few weeks!  We have been pretty busy, and the kids are keeping us on our toes!  

Weston keeps surprising us with his cute little sayings!  My favorite the past few days is him telling me, "Mommy, I whisper in your ear".  I say okay, and get real close, and he whispers "I love you, Mommy."  I think he knows that it makes my heart melt every time!!!  He definitely knows that he can get away with anything after that!  There is nothing better than when your child tells you those three words, and you know they mean it!

I love you too, Weston!


The boys...


My Halley girl!  She can now stand up on her own with no help from me or the furniture.  I know she'll be walking in NO time!  Yikes!

She has Weston's chubby, chubby cheeks!  

Girl is so tired, she fell asleep in her "ekersaucer" as Weston calls it.

Weston ripping into his Valentine card!

My littlest Valentine!

I see a theme here....pink, black, animal print.....

We went to the annual Pancake Festival last weekend to see PaPa's band play!  They did so good, despite the lousy sound system.  They had several fans in the audience that clapped and cheered!  This year, the Lions Club shattered the world record, serving more than 60,000 pancakes in 8 hours!  Wow!!!!

MaMa and Halley...

PaPa and Weston after PaPa's group finished playing.  After each song, Weston would clap and yell "Yea, PaPa!"  He wouldn't dare wave at PaPa while he was playing either, he told us, "Not now, PaPa's playin' guitar!"

Chillin' on Dad, having our morning milk!  Yes, I know Weston doesn't match - he is Mr. Independent and insists on picking out his pajamas.  At least they both have bears on them.

And finally, the LOVE fest!  Weston loves his cousins so much!  He couldn't give them enough hugs at dinner the other night, and they couldn't get enough either!  Pretty darn cute!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, I cannot believe how they are growing! They are SO precious!!! You and Chad are so blessed with such a perfect little family :)

Emily said...

Weston and Halley. You are so adorable. I love those sweet cheeks you both have. I'm so glad you were able to watch your PaPaw play at the Pancake Festival. I bet that was so much fun...and yummy too!