Thursday, February 12, 2009

Do you realize....

Wes, do you realize that there are girls who would kill for this hair?!  

Weston's hair looks just like his Uncle Brian's did at this age!  Blonde and curls all over.  Brian even had to wear shirts that said B-O-Y, so people wouldn't confuse him for a girl.  I always thought that was so funny, and now we have this little Uncle look-alike!  
I love, love, love his curls!  I think I could let them grow another 6 inches....okay maybe not quite that long!  I told Chad that he was not to have the curls cut off!  Tell the barber they can cut the top and sides, but not those curls!  Chad's reply.... "So, should I just ask for the mullet cut?"  Hmmmm..... that's not exactly the look I was going for.

2 comments:

Jinna said...

That is so funny! I love his curls too- and I can relate to you not wanting to cut them!
I'm sure they wouldn't be quite the same cut into a mullet, though... :)

Emily said...

Those curls are so precious! I would love to have those, Weston! Chad is so funny...that made me laugh!