Friday, November 14, 2008

Tricycle Parade!

Weston's school had a tricycle parade for the kids right before Halloween.  All of the kids dressed up in their costumes and brought some form of transportation to school.  They invited parents to come watch as the kids rode or pushed their cars around the gym at the church.  It was complete chaos, and Weston LOVED it!  The church had a DJ and flashing lights during the parade. Wes would ride his tricycle, stop, dance, and ride some more.

Here are a few pics of our "last second Superman"!  I had bought Wes a puppy costume about a month before Halloween, but it didn't fit just a few short weeks later.  Talk about growing over night!  I bet the costume was an inch too short, and since it went over his head it just wasn't going to work!  Thankfully, I ran into Holly and she told me where I could find a last minute costume, and it worked out perfect!

On our way to the parade!

Check out the play jogging stroller the little sheep is pushing!  Who knew they made such a thing!
After the parade, back in the classroom.  I thought it would be hard for him to see Chad and I leave.  Boy was I wrong!  He sat down and told us "Bye Mom, See ya later Dad!"  

No comments: