Friday, November 7, 2008

Snuggles Halley!

The first thing Weston says when he wakes up is "snuggles Halley!"  He loves to snuggle with his little sister!  I'm not convinced that Halley likes it as much as her brother does.  She used to scream - out of complete fear, I'm sure - because he was so rough with her.  Now he has learned to be a little gentler and Halley has actually started smiling back at him when he snuggles.  

I got some cute pics of them sleeping and then cuddling/talking in our bed one morning.  Believe it or not, it IS fun to have two so close in age!

Snuggled up sleeping...

Weston talking to his sissy.  Teaching her everything he knows!

Holding sissy's hand while he watches Barney.  He'll hold it and kiss it, hold it and kiss it....



2 comments:

Monica Curry said...

oooh they are too precious. i love that weston holds little halley's hands, that is too sweet!!!

Emily said...

Love those snuggling pictures. Too cute! I don't blame Halley for being scared...two year olds are scary. Hee. Hee.