A few of our friends have a regular playgroup that is so organized and fun! They are very creative and take the kids to do such fun activities!! Sadly, we miss almost all of the playgroups since I work. :( Annabelle and Emily hosted playgroup at their home not long ago, and knowing how much Weston loves Annabelle, I asked Em if we could come by after I got off of work. We were sad to miss the rest of Weston's friends, but he had a ball with Annabelle! They get along so well!
I could see Weston's wheels turning while he was watching Belle... they could be a dangerous pair! Partners in crime, for sure!
Em and I have been best friends since 7th grade, and it is neat to see our kids play together now. I so look forward to watching them grow up together!
Thanks for letting us come by and decorate cookies and play with your toys, Annabelle! Em, maybe when they get a little older, we'll actually be able to have a conversation while we are with them!!! Ha!
Annabelle holding Halley - Halley was still in her "terrified of 2 year olds" phase at this point. She has gotten a little better now!
1 comment:
Those pictures are so cute. We had a BALL!!! I love Annabelle's little smile when she is holding Halley. I know she was thinking she would make a great big sister. Thanks for coming by!!!
Post a Comment