Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mother's Day - yes, I am behind!

Sorry for the lack of posting. Guess I got bored...or hooked on Facebook....or both! HA!

Having kids sure makes for a much more special Mother's Day. I find myself reflecting on how much they mean to me, and how they have changed my life for the better in so many ways. What a great day we had. I was really able to slow down, take a breath, and enjoy my kids. Every day should be that way!

What do the Reynolds do on Mother's Day???

PLAY BALL!!!!! Of course! The next Babe Ruth.....

He is getting pretty good at this. Maybe because this is what he does 24/7!

Dad showing Halley how to hit! Think they make zebra print uniforms?

Our girl is officially walking, scratch that, running every where!!!

Sweet Uncle Brian swings Halley for a while. She loves him!!!!

Me and my two angels. I love them so much more than I could ever express!

Thank you Lord for giving me these two blessings!

No comments: