Saturday, April 17, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009 was really special! It was the first Christmas holiday in our new home!! It was also the first Christmas that Weston knew exactly what was going on. He understood that Christmas is all about celebrating the birth of Jesus and he completely understands that Santa is coming now. I've always heard that Christmas is the most fun with kids, and I have to agree 100%! Here are a few pics. I didn't get any at the Reynolds Christmas...my camera batteries went dead. :( I can paint a picture for you though - about 40 people in one living room with at least 150 presents.... yep, complete chaos!!!! I would have to get it on video for you to really appreciate the craziness!!! ha!

I'm ready to open presents Mom, but I know I have to smile first!!!!

So excited!!!!

Mwah, I love you Hals!

How 'bout another? What you're tired of my kisses??

I love that they play together now. Weston says Halley is his best friend!!

Halley and Daddy opening her presents...

Weston needs no help at all!

Posing again at Grandma & Grandpa's...

Pretty cute kiddos!


This is about as good a family pic as we're going to get....


Grandparents and parents!

Halley's Christmas dress....

Helping to pass out presents....

What? These are all for me??!!

Oh, I love this dancing sheep!


Weston is serious about his new crane!!! This is COOL!

Christmas morning.... Santa CAME!!!!!

Halley must have been good!

Did you know the elves make clothes too??


Weston must have been really good too!

A gator and a train? What a Christmas!!!

Wow! A gator just like Dad's!!!


Weston may have to fight for the gator!!


Halley loves the phone with her new kitchen.... "hey-yo?"

No comments: