Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Weston!

I can't even believe that our baby turned 3 in August....and that means that he is almost 3 1/2 now. Wow. Where does the time go?

Weston is such a sweet little guy! He is so observant and smart. He soaks everything up, and I mean EVERYTHING! He remembers things that I would never dream he would. He is the world to us, and we are so grateful that God chose us to be his parents. What a gift!

Here are a few pictures of Weston's 3rd birthday party at Jump N Jungle - one of his favorite places! Weston, please stop growing up so fast!!!!!

The birthday boy!


The birthday boy's sister!

Annabelle and Gracie taking good care of Halley...

Weston's favorite! The big slide! I remember when he couldn't walk up by himself. :)

Weston and his friend Brooks...on the go!

Again, I remember when he was scared of this dinosaur!

Weston loves his Riley!



My sweet little Halley Grace!

Daddy makes sure that Hal gets to slide too!

Kendall and Hope kept a close watch on Halley.... big sisters in training!

All of the kids...plus Chad! :)

Weston's jungle cake....

He's still not sure what to think about being the center of attention...

Back at home....
The kids LOVE Weston's present from Grandpa and Grandma!

How much fun is this!!!!!

We have a roller coaster in our dining room!!

Too bad we had to move the roller coaster when the furniture finally came in! We still love to play with it though!!!!

No comments: