Weston has truly been so thoughtful here lately! We can't believe the things that he asks about and remembers. He was so sweet last night that I had to post it here! We got home from Grandpa and Grandma's pretty late last night - actually, at the same time that Chad got home from his game. Weston sees Chad waiting for him, runs to him, and asks "How was your baseball game, Dad?" I thought that was so incredibly thoughtful, especially since I had not talked AT ALL about Chad being at a game, so it's not like he heard me asking that!
Later, Chad came to bed with a BIG smile on his face. He said that after he went through the normal bedtime routine - a few stories from Wes' baby Bible, a minute or so of talking about their day, prayers, and a final snuggle - Weston looked up at him and said "Thank you Daddy". It completely melted Chad's heart! Really - what kid says thank you for tucking me in? Weston, your sweet, sweet heart shows more and more everyday. We are so blessed to be your parents. You truly are an angel!
4 comments:
Look at those eyes! They both must be precious, look at their parents! Aren't you glad you blog, you will be able to remember the sweet little things he says for years!
Hey Heather....I found your blog through Lenzi's. Now I can keep up with you guys! Ha! The kids are growing up so fast. I miss you guys a lot. Tell Chad hello for me. I hope you guys are doing well and I look forward to seeing you sometime soon!
Brian Berryhill
Hey Brian! So glad you said hi! We miss you too!
Do you have a blog? If so, we would love to be able to keep up with you and Jessica too!
Heather
Heather...we don't have a blog(yet!)...we both have a facebook page. I'm not sure if you are into facebook or not, but that is really the only thing we have right now. Let me know! Good to hear from you!
Brian
Post a Comment