Sunday, September 28, 2008

First Day of School!!!

Weston officially started Kids Day Out on September 4th!  It still doesn't seem possible that he is big enough to go to "school"!  He did great the first couple of times I dropped him off.  The first day, there were absolutely no tears.  I was very surprised!  He has started crying some now, I guess he has figured out that Mommy is leaving him, but I think it will get better as he keeps going!

His teachers are wonderful, and Weston has a ball after I leave and the crying is over.  They say that he loves circle time, which is when they have a lesson.  They learn a color and a shape every week.  Wes already has those down, and the teacher says he loves to show off that he knows them!  They say he is also very into art!  He loves painting especially, and will diligently focus on it!  I guess that is PaPa coming out in him!  I hope so anyways!  

Watching TV before leaving for school

Smiling for the camera...too cute!

Picture of part of my class...you can see Kendall and Hope, who I talk about constantly at home!

No comments: