Thursday, August 28, 2008

We are so amazed by our little man!!!

Weston amazes us everyday!  He seems to learn things so quickly.  I have posted a couple of videos that show you what he has learned recently.  He knows all of the letters of the alphabet.  In fact, his favorite thing to do is to be my grocery store helper.  He takes each package, reads all of the letters, claps enthusiastically for himself, and then throws them in the basket.  He also knows all of his colors, and won't just say table, for example...he says blue table, black dog, etc.  Our little man is now moving on to the states!   Grandma spent less than 10 minutes with him, just looking at this map.  When I came home, he pointed out all of the states they had talked about!  I love that he loves learning.  I think he is going to have so much fun at "school"!!!!  



No comments: